|Post Name & Openings||Last Date to Apply|
|Deputy Manager (Technical) – 48||15th June 2020|
NHAI Jobs 2020: Apply for 48 Deputy Manager (Technical) Posts @ www.nhai.org!! Job Seekers Alert…! The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the 48 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical). The officials want to hire candidates for the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) with Central DA on Direct recruitment basis through GATE 2020 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering. Inviting Online applications from Eligible and interested candidates to apply for NHAI jobs. Candidates can start applying their applications from 18th May 2020. The last date to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020 is 15th June 2020.
|Name of the Organization||National Highway Authority of India|
|Number of Vacancies||48 Posts|
|Name of Post||Deputy Manager (Technical)|
|Starting date of application||18th May 2020|
|Closing date of application||15th June 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
| Official Website||www.nhai.gov.in|
|Deputy Manager (Technical) – 48|
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for National Highway Authority of India Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in NHAI Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Recruitment Criteria|
|Deputy Manager (Tech)||Degree in Civil Engineering from a|
recognized University / Institute
|By direct recruitment on the basis of a valid Graduate Aptitude Test in|
Engineering (GATE) Score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline.
Read the official notification for more details on NHAI Careers.
- Deputy Manager – Not exceeding 30 years
- On the basis of valid GATE score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline
- Document Verification
Pay Scale for NHAI Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Post||Salary Offered|
|Deputy General Manager||Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)]|
NHAI Application Fee:
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on NHAI application fees
How to apply for the National Highway Authority of India Jobs 2020?
- Open the NHAI notification using the link below
- Read all the details carefully
- If eligible, click on the NHAI Apply online link provided below
- Click on the vacancies on the home page
- A new page will open with NHAI Manager & Deputy General Manager Recruitment apply online link
- Fill the application form without any mistakes
- Pay the application fee if required
- Finally, press the submit button
- And, Take a print out of the application form
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with the subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
- The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing/submitting to NHAI along with supporting documents in respect of entries made by the applicant with regard to his / her date of birth / educational qualification / SC/ST/OBC/certificate (if applicable)/ Other supporting documents.
Important Dates for NHAI Manager Jobs 2020-21:
|Starting Date to apply online||18th May 2020|
|Last Date to apply online||15th June 2020|