BSNL Recruitment 2018-19| Upcoming JTO, JE TTA Jobs through Gate
BSNL Recruitment 2018: Recently, BSNL publishes the employment recruitment notification for all graduate engineering candidates who are looking for Junior Telecom Officer through Gate exam. All the interested candidates must possess minimum Educational Qualification i.e B.E / B.Tech or M.Sc (Electronics / M.Sc (Computer Science) Or any of relevant filed. More Detail About Eligibility criteria, Gate Exam, Important dates, Applying Process and Selection Process is provided below
BSNL JTO- Eligible criteria
Educational Qualification to Apply for Gate Exam 2018:
- All the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in bsnl Must posses minimum Educational Qualification i.e Degree of B.Tech/ BE or its equivalent in relevant Field ( i.e Electronics/ Telecom Electrical/ Information Technology (IT) /Radio/ Computer/ Instrumentation Engineer.
- Master Degree in M.Sc(Computer Science)/ M.Sc (Electronics) from recognized University/ Institutions are required to appear GATE exam.
Age limit: Applicant Must posses minimum age limit 18 Years to 30 Years as on 06/04/2017. Yes, there is relaxation in Upper age limit for st/ obc/ sc and other reserved category as per government rules.
Freshers can also apply for this private Sector Jobs
Apply online for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2018 through Gate
All the interested candidates, who posses Eligible criteria can apply for Gate Exam 2018 on or before last date 06-04-2018. Candidates who apply for Gate Exam Only Eligible to apply Online Registration Process for Junior Telecom Officer Posts.
|Name of Organization||BSNL|
|Post Name||Junior Telecom Office (JTO)|
|Apply Online for Gate Exam||www.gate.iitr.ernet.in|
|Total Number of Vacancies||2510|
Selection Process for Graduate Engineer Posts
All the candidates who want to make career in BSNL (Bharat sanchar nigam ltd) must passed all selection Process to Get jobs in bsnl in JTO Posts.
- First stage for selection process in Gate Exam score 2018
- Second stage is Interview
After successfully passes selection Process, Candidates will get attractive salary as per their desirable skills and performance i.e Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 40500/-Per month.
BSNL recruitment 2018 state wise vacancy
|State name||Total Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||13|
|Jammu & Kashmir||84|
|Northern Telecom Region NTR||28|
|Uttar Pradesh (West)||117|
|Chennai Telecom District||37|
How to Apply for BSNL JTO Vacancy : All the interested candidates can apply online through bsnl official website. Apply online and official notification links are given below in the Important link section.
Important Dates Section
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application :06.03.2018 (Expected)
- Deadline for Submission of Online Application : 06.04.2018 (Expected)
Important Links Section